Husqvarna Commercial Fleet Program The Husqvarna Commercial Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new equipment and accessories. This program is only available to companies or agencies who are involved in the commercial landscaping or arborist business on a full-time basis or use the equipment as a […]
Husqvarna Commercial Fleet Program
The Husqvarna Commercial Fleet Program is designed to provide commercial customers a volume discount on major purchases of new equipment and accessories.
This program is only available to companies or agencies who are involved in the commercial landscaping or arborist business on a full-time basis or use the equipment as a means of producing income.
New for 2023 Commercial Fleet Program
– Commercial Fleet and Arborist Fleet have been combined into one simplified program
– Three Qualifying Discount Brackets
- 6+ Points = 15% Discount
- 8+ Points = 20% Discount
- 14+ Points = 20% HH Discount/25% Wheeled Discount
– Purchase of three Pro Chainsaws will qualify for 6 Point discount bracket
– Purchase $250 of Pro Accessories and receive qualified bracket discount
How it works
Commercial customers purchase qualifying Fleet products, each with assigned point value, to build up bundles that can save them up to 25%. The more points, the more savings. You can also earn extended discounts beyond the initial purchase on qualified products for up to 2 years.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Commercial customers qualify when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points are accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, as shown in the chart below.
- Commercial accessories* with a combined retail value of $250.00 or more can be added to an original equipment order at the qualified discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- Husqvarna 400 Series Snow Throwers and Combi Attachments do not earn fleet points but are available for discounts when a qualifying fleet package is purchased.
- When a commercial customer accumulates the required number of Fleet Program points, you are eligible for a discount on those qualifying units. Participating dealers offer this discount at the time of sale and subsequently file a claim for credit. Husqvarna shares the cost with the dealers and will provide a credit equal to half of the percent given at retail, against dealers base cost.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 6, 8 or 14 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months. No other units qualify for the discount.
- It is the dealer’s responsibility to check the customer’s Fleet Program status before completing the sale to ensure the account has not expired.
- Dealers must apply for program credit through the Power Website. (click Fleet link on the dashboard).
- The commercial customer’s invoice from the dealer must call for complete delivery of the qualifying units within 30-days before the Fleet Program credit is issued to any dealer.
- Units must be paid for by the dealer before a credit is issued. Units not paid within 60 days of the sale will not be eligible for credit.
- All dealer claims must be submitted to Husqvarna within 30-days of the sale and must include a) copy of the customer’s invoice from dealer, b) copy of the completed product registrations.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No grouping of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- All dealer claims are subject to audit. Husqvarna reserves the right to recover the rebate
- Husqvarna reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
|HUSQVARNA PRODUCTS AND QUALIFYING MODELS
|POINTS PER UNIT
|ZERO-TURN MOWERS Z500 and Z500X Series, V500 Series, Z400 and Z400X Series
|SPECIALTY TURF All Models**
COMMERCIAL WALK MOWERS W520 and W520i
|BLOWERS 300 and 500 Series
TRIMMERS 400 and 500 Series
HEDGE TRIMMERS 300 and 500 Series
EDGERS 500 Series
POLE SAWS 500 Series
BRUSHCUTTERS/CLEARING SAWS 500 Series
CHAINSAWS (Purchase of 3 Pro Chainsaws will qualify for 6-point fleet) Top Handle Chainsaws, XP SERIES (includes Battery), 300 and 500 Series, 439 Series
COMMERCIAL BAGGING SYSTEMS All models
BATTERY 500 Series, 325iLK Charging Rail Kit  and Backpack Batteries
(excluding all other batteries and chargers)
POWER CUTTERS – All models
ROBOTICS 400 and 500 Series Automower
*Commercial Accessories include the following: Bars, Chains, Arborist Gear, Forestry Tools, Sprayers, Trimmer Line, Trimmer Heads, Oil/Fuel, Batteries, Chargers, Battery Accessories, Personal Protective Equipment, Power Cutter Accessories, Zero Turn Accessories, and Specialty Turf Attachments. **While Supplies Last
DISCOUNT FROM MSRP
DISCOUNT FROM MSRP